Hey Hanna! I love all of your stuff!! What a great hobby! I would love to order a long sleeve t-shirt with Sarah Douglas' name on it and a 1. She will turn 1 Dec. 18 and i would love for her to have a shirt to wear to school. Let me know if you can do it and were to send check. I love the "Avery" shirt- font and colors! My email is sarahnell25@yahoo.com.
Hey Hanna! I love all of your stuff!! What a great hobby! I would love to order a long sleeve t-shirt with Sarah Douglas' name on it and a 1. She will turn 1 Dec. 18 and i would love for her to have a shirt to wear to school. Let me know if you can do it and were to send check. I love the "Avery" shirt- font and colors! My email is sarahnell25@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteSarah Nell