Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shirt Colors

Ok, so I have had people want different color shirts. So here are the choices that I have.
Once Spring/Summer comes, I will be able to get more sizes in Short Sleeve shirts.

If I do not have the color/size you want, I can see about ordering them. But it usually takes about a week or so to get in, and it will cost you extra =)

I do Carter's onesies and they only come in white
sizes NB - 18 month

Long Sleeve T-shirts: Red, Gray, Navy, White, Black, Orange, Royal Blue
Long Sleeve "Girl" shirts: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, White
They come in sizes 12 month - 5T.
Short Sleeve: I have a picture below. They pretty much come in any color.
They come in sizes XS-L and adult sizes (they run small so I have adjusted the sizes)
XS is about a size 2T-3T (This could fit like a big T-shirt on a child who wore 12month-18month)
S 4T- 5T, 6
M (7-8)
L (10-12)

Girl's shirts (do not fit like a t-shirt, more like a fitted style) (Like the "Hailey" shirt below)
Youth sizes XS-XL
Colors: White, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Black, Red.

blue, red, yellow, lime green, light pink, orange, red, purple, grey, black, white, green, light blue, dark pink

No comments:

Post a Comment